Degree Programme in Printed Intelligence 60 ECTS:
- Advanced Generic Competences (15 ECTS):
- Project Management 5 ECTS
- Quality Management 5ECTS
- Virtual Business Simulation and Management 5 ECTS
- Advanced Professional Competences (15 ECTS):
- Printed Electronics 5 ECTS
- Printed Electronics Methods and Applications 5 ECTS
- Printed Intelligence Product Development 5 ECTS
- Master´s Thesis 30 ECTS
Tuition fee and scholarship
For Finnish and EU/EEA citizens there are no tuition fees to participate in the programme. Also international applicants with the Finnish residence permit A or P are exempt from the tuition fee.
For non-EU students, the tuition fee is 10,000 € for one academic year and 5000 € for each additional semester to complete the program. Please note that a supplemental scholarship is provided by Oamk to tuition-paying students who accomplish the studies within the set target time (1 year/60 credits, 1,5 year/90 credits). The scholarship is 2500 € for one academic year and 1250 € for one semester. The scholarship is applied and awarded retrospectively.
The application period is 8-22 January 2020 and the studies will begin in the autumn of 2020. The applicant will be scored in the scale of 0-100 points based on the preliminary assignment written in English. The assignment consists of three parts: motivation letter, CV and preliminary plan for the development task.
- The motivation letter (maximum 500 words) must show interest in this education, evaluate the current skills related to the curriculum of this education and express the career plans dealing with this education.
- The CV must contain prior studies, work history and special merits.
- The preliminary plan for the development task (maximum 1,000 words) must describe a work-related development target that can be processed during studies. This development task can also be the topic of the future Master’s thesis.
The preliminary assignment must be returned as an electronic document by 29 January 2020 at 3 pm Finnish time at the latest. The minimum admission point score is 20 points from the preliminary assignment.
COPE OF QUALIFICATION AND DURATION
10 000 for non-EU/EEA students